Our Priority Is Your Facility
Regency Plumbing will work closely with your facility directors to provide streamlined medical gas maintenance and installations. Our annual contracts with your medical facility include regularly scheduled annual checkups, and more.
Our services include:
- Drafting blueprints for new projects,
- Ordering the equipment you need at the best rates,
- Supervising our certified medical gas maintenance technicians,
- Shopping for and certifying your completed installation per NFPA guidelines.
We repair all types of medical gas outlet hose connections and oxygen drops throughout Los Angeles and Orange County. We support Amico, Beacon Medes, Allied, Genetic, Belmed, Porter, Accurton, and many other brands.
We respond within 24 hours
Why Choose Regency Plumbing?
We Have Everything You Need.
- Annual Checkups Outlets will break down and begin to leak over time. These leaks waste expensive gases and create potentially hazardous conditions to the facility, staff, and or patients, especially with nitrous oxide leaks.
- During your annual checkup, we can pressure test the hoses, outlets, fittings, manifolds, blow off valves, pigtail, and tank connection made by the gas suppliers to maintain proper functionality.
- What’s more, we can repair and maintain the outlets so that in many situations, we do not have to cut out and remove the drywall and complete patches, paint, and inspections.
- 100% Compliance We believe the most essential part of your medical gas piping installation is knowing and understanding your facility to ensure 100% compliance.
- Alongside our extensive knowledge in medical gas piping installation, medical gas piping design, and medical gas plumbing service, you can trust Regency Plumbing’s staff to create a system that is certified and built to your specific standards.
- Minimal Customer Disruptions Your medical operations cannot stop because of a medical gas piping issue.
- Regency Plumbing can help minimize customer disruptions by working closely with your staff on everything needed. This helps guide the installation or necessary service of your medical gas plumbing and reduces the stress it puts on your customers.
Get Started On Your Next Project Now
New medical office, surgery center, wing in a hospital? We have you covered.
We respond within 24 hours
Regency Plumbing works hand in hand with some of the top medical facilities throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County area. We install and service medical gas plumbing piping systems in numerous health care facilities throughout the area. Every one of our medical gas plumbing installations is conducted by a certified medical gas maintenance technician, as per NFPA guidelines.
As an in-house certified medical gas maintenance company we’ve worked on:
- CHOC Children’s Hospital Orange County
- CHLA Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- HOAG Neuroscience Center
- UCLA Health
Let Regency Plumbing become your go-to business partner and start seeing the benefits that we can bring to your company.
Regency Plumbing Annual Contracts
A medical gas pipeline is essential in your healthcare facility.
Regency Plumbing is certified in medical gas plumbing services. We regularly install medical gas systems for health care facilities such as hospitals, dentist offices, nursing homes, and custodial care offices.
Medical gas pipes and maintenance is crucial in supplying lifesaving gases and uses throughout these medical facilities. These gases and uses include:
- Compressed Air
- Cryogenic Liquids
- Laboratory Dust Collection
- Nitrous Oxide
Be sure that the medical gas plumbing installation company you hire carries the appropriate licenses before agreeing to a medical gas plumbing installation contract. Your system installer must be able to demonstrate and identify knowledge of the applicable laws, rules, codes, listing agencies, and regulations from the federal, state, and local level about vacuum systems and medical gas.
Reliability-Based On The Highest Level Of Detail
We know medical facilities of all types depend on having reliable medical gas systems to provide the highest standard of care for your patients.
Alleviate your stress in hiring the right medical gas maintenance company. Complete with each installation, Regency Plumbing assures the job is done correctly during our follow up medical gas maintenance verification of all new medical gas plumbing system work.
- Repairing, replacing, and installing these systems requires the highest level of detail and integrity to meet modern-day state and medical industry standards.
- Ensure you have professionals working on your medical gas plumbing piping systems; do not let just any plumbing company work on your system. Trust our experienced certified installation and service team at Regency Plumbing to get the job done.
Certified Materials Installed By Experienced Professionals
At Regency Plumbing, our industry professionals have decades’ worth of knowledge with medical gas plumbing piping installation and design.
- We take a design and build approach that ensures your system will be built right and work efficiently and effectively every time.
- All our medical gas pipe systems are installed by experienced professionals and use certified materials to reduce incidents and achieve the proper certification.
Our Medical Gas Maintenance And Repair Includes
- Design-Build Mechanical Construction
- Certified Energy Managers (CEM)
- Climate-Controlled Storage
- Exhaust Systems
- LEAN Construction
- LEED Building
- Licensed Professional Engineers (PE)
- Piping And Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Modular Construction
- Piping Fabrication and Installation
- Plumbing Fabrication and Installation
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Skid Fabrication
- Preconstruction Mechanical Services
- BIM & Virtual Construction
- LEED Design
- Quick Response Mechanical Construction
- Air Handling Unit
- Boiler Installations / Replacements
- Cooling Towers
- Medical Gas Piping
- Rooftop Unit Replacement
All piping systems, hookups of controls and instrumentations, including master alarms and area alarms, are handled with the utmost care and dedication because of the potentially fatal consequences of substandard installation.
About Regency Plumbing
Serving all of Southern California
Regency Plumbing is a third-generation Southern California commercial plumbing team. We are experts in medical plumbing issues. Orange County-based Regency Plumbing specializes in service and repairs for hospitals, dental and veterinary offices, as well as tenant improvement.
Regency Plumbing, A Family Tradition Since 1952
Commercial medical gas plumbing and piping, specializing in medical, dental, and veterinary offices.
We respond within 24 hours